New Giving App! Please download the Vanco app
- Search for Morning Star Full Gospel Assembly
- User IDs and passwords will transition to the new app
- Users will continue to be able to access their “Give History;”Contributions set up as “recurring” gifts will continue
- Users may need to re-enter credit/debit card info
- Users will need to download the new app: Vanco Mobile by September 30.
From The Pastor’s Desk
SUNDAY MORNING SERVICE PROCEDURES
We are following CDC guidelines for safe indoor gatherings on Sundays. Everyone 12 and older must show proof of full vaccination (at least two weeks after your final dose) and a valid ID. Everyone 2 years and older (who is not fully vaccinated) must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test (not a rapid test) within 72 hours of the service. Main sanctuary seating will be for fully vaccinated persons only (masks are optional). Annex seating is reserved for unvaccinated persons, where masks must be worn at all times and social distancing is observed. The “Black Gate” entrance will be open from 10:45 AM – 11:45 AM. Temperatures will be taken at the door, so please stay home if you are ill. After service, the annex will exit via the Washington Ave. side of the church and the main sanctuary will exit via the East Tremont Ave. exit(s).